By Wieliczko L. A.
The military provider Torpedo Bomber ''Tcnzan'' or Nakajima B6N, was once codenamed Jill via the Allies. It was once the alternative of the recognized Nakajima B5N [Kate) torpedo bomber and even if extra B6N's have been equipped than B5N's, the aircraft by no means completed the unbelievable good fortune of its predecessor. It entered provider within the moment half 1943 yet would not be used on a wide scale until eventually June, 1944 throughout the air and sea battles within the Philippine Sea for the Mariana Islands. Later it'd be utilized in Taiwan, the Philippines, Iwo Jima and Okinawa and for Kamikaze assaults. The crushing air superiority of the Allies and the lack of approximately all of the eastern plane companies and their informed pilots ended in many Tcnzans being misplaced, whereas by no means having had an opportunity to turn out their worthy. besides the fact that the Tenzan by no means accomplished any genuine successes, it was once absolutely the best service established torpedo bombers of WWII...
Read or Download Nakajima B6N ''Tenzan'' - Famous Airplanes No. 3 (polish-english publication) PDF
Similar linguistics books
This quantity is a range of contemporary examine papers by way of the various major practitioners within the box of moment language speech creation and conception. all of the papers have been awarded at New Sounds 2007: 5th foreign Symposium at the Acquisition of moment Language Speech, held in Florianópolis, Brazil, in November 2007.
No matter if you don't like crossword puzzles, you'll prove loving those. Designed for mother-tongue or thoroughly fluent audio system of Portuguese eager to increase their English abilities, the puzzles can also be interesting to English audio system. they're formatted in order that every one puzzle should be solved in 15 to half-hour.
- Handbook of Research on E-Learning Methodologies for Language Acquisition by Rita De Cassia Veiga Marriott (2008-07-23) Hardcover
- Beginning Old English
- La Formation de la Langue Française
- Grammatik der mongolischen Sprache (German Edition)
- The dual forms of nouns and pronouns in Tocharian (Tocharian and Indo-European studies)
Extra info for Nakajima B6N ''Tenzan'' - Famous Airplanes No. 3 (polish-english publication)
40. In WM, the development of the roots svbn- ‘dawn’ , cvbt- ‘bloom’ , 3Wbn- ‘ring’ was different, since the results were osuna, cuti, and ^uni. Such a development can be understood if we assume that v was still bilabial in WM at the time of the above-mentioned metathesis (around the 10th cen tury). A vocalized jer gave u in the posited forms *sbwn-, *cmvt-, *(d)zbwndue to the influence of the following bilabial sound. If this explanation is correct, then an old difference between the E and W dialects can be estab lished which relates not only to the development of weak jers, but also to the nature of v.
The extent to which we can apply this explanation to the beginning of the syllable in general is unclear. While it is obvious in the case of prijot'b ‘accept’ 3 sg aor, the role of analogy could have been primary in instances such as znajo ‘know’, podobajo ‘fit ting’ part act pres, and the gen ending ~(j)p could have resulted from confu sion with the acc in the process of transition to a synthetic declension. 66. The position after unpaired palatalized consonants and the clusters st, zd is different from those we have just discussed.
The nature of the words with p > u indicates that they entered b y various routes. Words such as guska ‘goose’ , kuk’a ‘house’ , vruk’ina ‘heat’ , rucok ‘dinner’ were transmitted from N to S by interdialectal contact. The ecclesiastical and administrative languages were the channels for spread ing words and expressions such as the following: sud ‘court’ , sudija ‘judge’ , sudna maka ‘Hell’, vecna muka ‘eternal torment’ , Mucenici ‘All Saints’ Day’, etc. The change u < o also took place in some toponym s: Vrutok and Zubovce are villages in Upper Polog (the usual reflex of o is a in the Upper Polog dialect).