By Ulrich Türke (auth.)
Elaborate making plans is of paramount significance for the low-budget implementation and operation of contemporary cellular radio networks. quick and designated equipment for the functionality evaluate are key components of the making plans method. present making plans equipment, although, frequently lack accuracy and computational potency.
Ulrich Türke introduces cutting edge types and algorithms for the evaluate of WCDMA/UMTS community functionality. He establishes a sophisticated photograph research procedure which permits the effective and exact research of enormous radio networks. the writer develops statistical evaluate equipment which provide speedy approximations of proper effects from photograph simulations. eventually, he discusses the applying of those how to computerized community optimization. The built thoughts are effectively utilized in a advertisement radio community making plans and optimization tool.
Read or Download Efficient Methods for WCDMA Radio Network Planning and Optimization PDF
Similar radio books
Examines the foremost theories and debates surrounding the construction and reception of tv through the years. This name considers the function and way forward for this robust medium. publication conceal; identify; Copyright; Contents; Acknowledgments; creation: The Televisual chic; 1 tv thought: television reviews 1.
The North Atlantic Treaty association (NATO) has backed study assisting improvement of team of workers safeguard criteria for publicity to Radio Frequency Radiation (RFR) for over 1 / 4 century. NATO formerly famous that the most very important instruments utilized in the RFR results learn laboratory is actual dosimetry whilst it supported a NATO complicated reports Institute (ASI) on Advances in organic results and Dosimetry of Low strength Electromagnetic Fields held in 1981, in Erice, Sicily.
- Youth Culture in Global Cinema
- Radio laboratory handbook
- Radio Frequency Identification System Security: RFIDsec'11 Asia Workshop Proceedings - Volume 6 Cryptology and Information Security Series
- RFID Handbook: Fundamentals and Applications in Contactless Smart Cards and Identification 2nd Edition
- Microwave and Wireless Measurement Techniques (The Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series)
- Sight, Sound, Motion: Applied Media Aesthetics (The Wadsworth Series in Broadcast and Production)
Additional info for Efficient Methods for WCDMA Radio Network Planning and Optimization
1. The Home Location Register (HLR) is a central database in the PLMN that stores all relevant subscriber information. This information includes associated telephone numbers, supplementary services, access priorities, and security keys. Besides these quasipermanent data, the HLR also stores the current location of the subscriber, which is dynamically updated. The CN comprises at least one Mobile Services Switching Center (MSC). The MSC is an intelligent digital switching center which is responsible for the call handling of CircuitSwitched (CS) calls: call setup, routing, inter-system mobility management, etc.
It is mapped on RACH and FACH respectively. BCCH On the Broadcast Control Channel (BCCH) system control information are broadcast in DL. It is mapped on the BCH with the option to transmit additional information also on the FACH. PCCH The Paging Control Channel (PCCH) is the logical DL channel for transmitting paging information. It is always mapped on the PCH. Besides the channel mapping, there is a large number of operations – most closely connected to the channel mapping – which are carried out by the MAC [3GP99b].
2 UTRA-FDD Protocols 11 BCH The Broadcast Channel (BCH) transmits information that are specific for the particular cell or Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (UTRA) network. Among these are the codes and slots to be used in the cell for the Random Access Channel (RACH) procedure (see below). Without these essential information a terminal would not be able to register with the network. The BCH thus needs to be received in the whole cell even by low-end terminals. g. during call setup. In addition it can be used to transmit small amounts of user data.