By Health Publica Icon Health Publications
It is a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It supplies an entire scientific dictionary protecting hundreds of thousands of phrases and expressions with regards to bedwetting. It additionally supplies huge lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents details to clients on tips on how to replace their wisdom utilizing quite a few net assets. The publication is designed for physicians, clinical scholars getting ready for Board examinations, scientific researchers, and sufferers who are looking to familiarize yourself with examine devoted to bedwetting. in the event that your time is effective, this booklet is for you. First, you won't waste time looking the web whereas lacking loads of proper details. moment, the ebook additionally saves you time indexing and defining entries. ultimately, you won't waste money and time printing hundreds of thousands of web content.
Read Online or Download Bedwetting: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References PDF
Similar urology books
A set of easy and complicated molecular equipment that demonstrate these markers crucial for extra exact diagnoses of particular ailments, and in constructing new therapy recommendations. The suggestions diversity from in vitro the way to in vivo types of prostate melanoma, and comprise new equipment for the actual prognosis of prostate melanoma, proteome and microarray analyses, and new innovations for the remedy of refractory sickness.
- Over 2 hundred beautiful illustrations, starting from intraoperative pictures, line drawings, diagnostic pictures, pathology slides, tables and graphs can be found to make each one case mentioned understandable and simple to follow.
- conventional and novel healing strategies are introducedand the most recent advancements in minimal-access operative thoughts are mentioned and reviewed.
- makes a speciality of a teamwork orientated process that identifies the required communications among the various scientific disciplines whilst facing adrenal problems.
File of the Subcommittee on Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology of advised methods that may be used to judge chemical substances and actual brokers for his or her capability to reason reproductive and developmental toxicology and the way those techniques can be utilized through the military. Softcover.
Useful Urologic Cytopathology presents the necessities for the cytologic prognosis of problems of the urinary tract illustrated with nearly three hundred colour photomicrographs. The textual content combines the hot with the vintage and conventional suggestions, rather within the type of urothelial tumors.
- Dx/Rx: Sexual Dysfunction In Men And Women (Jones & Bartlett Learning DX/RX Urology)
- Pocket Guide to Kidney Stone Prevention: Dietary and Medical Therapy
- Urological surgery
- Cytologic Detection of Urothelial Lesions (Essentials in Cytopathology)
- Management of Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (Current Clinical Urology)
- Endoscopic Diagnosis and Treatment in Prostate Pathology: Handbook of Endourology
Additional info for Bedwetting: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
MULTIMEDIA ON BEDWETTING Overview In this chapter, we show you how to keep current on multimedia sources of information on bedwetting. We start with sources that have been summarized by federal agencies, and then show you how to find bibliographic information catalogued by the National Library of Medicine. Video Recordings An excellent source of multimedia information on bedwetting is the Combined Health Information Database. You will need to limit your search to “Videorecording” and “bedwetting” using the “Detailed Search” option.
P. 155-166. Contact: Available from Random House, Inc. Mail Sales Department, Department Number 05001, Random House Distribution Center, 400 Hahn Road, Westminster, MD 21157. (800) 793-2665 or (410) 848-1900. Fax (800) 659-2436. com. Summary: This chapter on enuresis (bedwetting) is from a handbook offering guidance for parenting difficult children. The author provides a comprehensive overview of the problem, then discusses diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis. The author advocates relatively early treatment of enuresis, stating that the longer a child has to deal with bedwetting, the more likely he or she is to experience negative social consequences, including potentially serious family conflict.
514) 488-8379. ca. ca. 00; bulk copies available. Summary: Urinary incontinence (UI) is the loss of bladder control. This fact sheet offers answers to common questions about bedwetting (nocturnal enuresis) in children. Topics include the physiology of the bladder, the occurrence of bedwetting, the causes of nocturnal enuresis, and treatment options, including bedwetting alarms, drug therapy (desmopressin and imipramine), other treatment options, the psychosocial effect on the child, and where to find additional information.